Scout Niblett - It's Up To Emma
|1||Woman And Man|
|2||All Night Long|
|5||What Can I Do?|
|6||Could This Possibly Be?|
|7||Second Chance Dreams|
|9||Can't Fool Me Now|
|DC532CD||Scout Niblett||It's Up To Emma (CD, Album)||Drag City||DC532CD||US||2013|
|DC532CD||Scout Niblett||It's Up To Emma (CD, Album, Promo)||Drag City||DC532CD||US||2013|
- Backing Vocals – Emil Amos (tracks: B2, B3)
- Bass – Emil Amos (tracks: A4, B3, B4)
- Drums – Dan Wilson (tracks: B4)
- Drums, Percussion – Emil Amos (tracks: A3, A4, B2, B3, B5), Jose Medeles (tracks: A1, A2, B1)
- E-Bow – Emil Amos (tracks: A4, B3)
- Guitar [Solo Guitar] – Dan Wilson (tracks: A3, B4)
- Mastered By – Carl Saff
- Mixed By – Adam Selzer (tracks: B4), Brandon Eggleston (tracks: B3), Jason Powers (tracks: B2), Scout (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A4, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5)
- Producer – Scout (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A4, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5)
- Recorded By – Brandon Eggleston, Danny Bensi, Jason Powers, Saunder Jurriaans, Scout
- Strings – Danny Bensi (tracks: A2, A3, B5), Saunder Jurriaans (tracks: A2, A3, B5)
- Vocals, Rhythm Guitar – Scout (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A4, B1, B2, B3, B4, B5)
- Written By – Kandi L. Burruss (tracks: B3), Kevin Briggs (tracks: B3), Lisa Lopez (tracks: B3), Tameka D. Cottle (tracks: B3)
- Written-By – Scout (tracks: A1, A2, A3, A4, B1, B2, B4, B5)
Songs were recorded in 2012 by:
• Jason Powers at Type Foundry, Portland, OR.
• Brandon Eggleston at Cloud City Sound, Portland, OR.
• Scout in her house.
• Saunder Jurriaans and Danny Bensi in NYC.
©℗ 2013 Drag City INC.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): DC-535LP A 20969.1••• GOLDEN
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): DC-535LP B 20969.2••• GOLDEN
- Barcode: 781484053217
- Copyright (c) – Drag City Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Drag City Inc.
- Mastered At – Saff Mastering
- Recorded At – Type Foundry
- Recorded At – Cloud City Sound
It's Up To Emma - Scout Niblett. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. It's Up To Emma by Scout Niblett, released 21 May 2013 1. Gun 2. Can't Fool Me Now 3. My Man 4. Second Chance Dreams 5. Woman and Man 6. All Night Long 7. No Scrubs 8. Could This Possibly Be 9. What Can I Do The shout of Scout echoes across the dark and shimmering water, taking the form of a thunderstorm, a puddle, a woman reaching out, to find for herself what's it all about. Now it's up to you to find out what's up with Emma. Includes unlimited streaming of It's Up To Emma via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 7 days. Buy Compact Disc. Emma Louise Niblett born 29 September 1973, better known by the stage name Scout Niblett, is an English singer, songwriter, and multi-instrumentalist. Niblett debuted in 2001 with her first full-length studio album Sweet Heart Fever, and has gone on to release five more studio albums. In 2013, Niblett released her sixth studio album, It's Up to Emma, which she mixed and produced. It's Up to Emma, Scout Niblett's seventh, is her best album since her debut, full of raw power as it follows the aftermath of a toxic relationship through the various Kübler-Ross stages, alternately restless and rutting, psychotic and clear, murderous and devoted. Niblett fashions a compelling arc for the kind of character we know colloquially in popular culture as the psycho ex-girlfriend. Niblett inhabits the story, first person: I fooled myself for too long. I wish that you could find what you need. I still remain by your side. Scout Niblett's It's Up to Emma fits the bill. The cover photo depicts a couple kissing: the woman's eyes are closed in bliss and hunger, but she's being watched by her object of desire with something akin to curiosity. The album's subject - a devastating breakup - not only reflects this but underscores it. These nine songs - eight originals and a wonderful, if unlikely, cover of TLC's No Scrubs as a power ballad - add up to a reckoning, an exorcism, and a letting go. Using ragged guitar riffs, basic drumming, some raw-sounding strings, and a delib. Songs in album Scout Niblett - It's Up To Emma 2013. Scout Niblett - Gun. Scout Niblett - Can't Fool Me Now. Scout Niblett - My Man. Scout Niblett - Second Chance Dreams. Scout Niblett - Woman And Man. Scout Niblett - All Night Long. Scout Niblett - No Scrubs. Scout Niblett - Could This Possibly Be . It's Up to Emma is the sixth studio album by singer-songwriter Scout Niblett, released on May 21, 2013. It is Niblett's second release on Drag City records, after The Calcination of Scout Niblett in 2010. It's Up to Emma met with positive reception from indie rock critics upon release. Niblett recorded It's Up to Emma at Type Foundry and Cloud City Sound in Portland, Oregon, as well as in New York City and in Niblett's residence. Unlike on her previous albums, Niblett chiefly produced the record as. Scout Niblett : It's Up to Emma,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Though cast from Nibletts typical primary elements, Its Up To Emma sounds richer and fuller than past records, the lyrical directness adding one more driving force in a mix balanced out by taut strings, bone-shake tambourine and railcar blasts of EBow. Full Review. The naked emotion expressed here doesn't exactly make for an easy listening experience, but it's a brave, welcome, and perhaps even necessary one. Its Up to Emma. Scout Niblett. Its Up to Emma Tracklist. Gun Lyrics