Sadao Watanabe - How's EverythingPerformer: Sadao Watanabe
Title: How's Everything
Style: Fusion, Contemporary Jazz, Latin Jazz
Cat#: CBS 22081, S CBS 22081, S CBS 84712, S CBS 84713
Size MP3 version: 1977 mb
Size FLAC version: 1968 mb
Sadao Watanabe - How's Everything
|2||My Dear Life||5:21|
Written-By – Dave Grusin
|8||All About Love|
Written-By – Dave Grusin
Flute – Sadao Watanabe
|C2X 36818||Sadao Watanabe||How's Everything (2xLP)||Columbia||C2X 36818||US||1980|
|CBS 22081, 22081||Sadao Watanabe||How's Everything (Sado Watanabe Live At Budokan) (2xLP, Album)||CBS, CBS||CBS 22081, 22081||Europe||1980|
|CSCL 1241||Sadao Watanabe||How's Everything (CD, Album, RE)||CBS/Sony||CSCL 1241||Japan||1990|
|C2X 36776||Sadao Watanabe||How's Everything (2xLP)||Columbia||C2X 36776||US||1980|
|SICJ 168||Sadao Watanabe||How's Everything (CD, Album, Ltd, RE)||Sony Records Int'l||SICJ 168||Japan||2016|
- Acoustic Guitar, Guitar – Jeff Mironov
- Alto Saxophone – Sadao Watanabe (tracks: A2, B2 to D1)
- Bass – Anthony Jackson
- Concertmaster – Tsuneo Iso
- Design – Kauru Watanabe
- Drums – Steve Gadd
- Electric Piano [Rhodes], Electric Piano [Yamaha Cp70 Grand], Arranged By, Conductor – Dave Grusin
- Engineer [Assistant] – Katsuhiko Satoh, Mikio Takamatsu, Yoshihiro Suzuki
- Executive-Producer – Toshinari Koinuma
- Guitar – Eric Gale
- Management [Personnel Management] – Kentaroh Ogawa
- Orchestra – The Tokyo Philharmonic Orchestra
- Percussion, Congas – Ralph MacDonald
- Photography By – Kazumi Kurigami
- Piano [Yamaha], Electric Piano [Rhodes] – Richard Tee
- Producer – Kiyoshi Itoh
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Jim Boyer
- Sopranino Saxophone – Sadao Watanabe (tracks: A1, D2, D3)
- Trumpet – Jon Faddis
- Written-By – Sadao Watanabe (tracks: A1 to B1, B3 to C3, D2, D3)
Recorded live at Budokan, Tokyo July 2, 3 and 4, 1980.
Mixed at SONY/CBS Studio, Tokyo in July 1980.
Remote recording system: SCI.
Disc 1 Category : S CBS 84712
Disc 2 Category : S CBS 84713
- Label Code: LC 0149
- Rights Society: MCPS / BIEM
- Price Code (Boxed): CB 252
- Price Code (Circled): 61
- Other (Rear cover): 22041
- Mixed At – CBS/Sony Studio
- Recorded At – Budokan
- Published By – East Wind Music Inc.
- Published By – Roaring Fork Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd.
- Licensed To – CBS Records
- Pressed By – CBS Pressing Plant, Aston Clinton
50 видео Воспроизвести все Микс Sadao Watanabe - How's everything full albumYouTube. 985 видео Воспроизвести все LloydLloyd Leach. How's Everything Live. SADAO WATANABE - How's Everything. Jazz music community with review and forums. 0 rating 0 review. Sadao Watanabe: How's Everything. In 1977, prolific Japanese saxophonist Sadao Watanabe began recording a series of jazz fusion albums supervised, for the most part, by pianist, arranger and GRP wunderkind, Dave Grusin. A hugely popular icon of Japanese jazz since the mid-1960s, Watanabe had already recorded four such fusion albums in between other more straight-ahead projects when he was offered his first American recording contract with Columbia Records in 1980. How's Everything contains versions of the Sadao Watanabe classics 'Up Country' and 'Nice Shot'. a positively must-have CD for all Jazz Fusion fans. Track Listings. Disc: 1. Up Country. All About Love. This article is about Sadao Watanabe the jazz saxophonist. For the printmaker, see Sadao Watanabe artist. Sadao Watanabe. Watanabe at Expo Zaragoza 2008. Background information. Sadao Watanabe is in charge of visiting professor of Jazz course in Kunitachi College of Music since 2010. How's Everything. Live with Dave Grusin, Steve Gadd, Richard Tee, Eric Gale, Anthony Jackson, Jon Faddis. sadao watanabe how's everything - sadao watanabe live at budokan. Columbia - - C2X 36818. Price : . Format : LP x 2. Cover condition : VG Very Good Media condition : VG Very Good. Kutztown University KU Presents Last Christmas Album Music Musik Muziek Musica Songs. Their last album in 1986 includes Last Christmas. Viper 7242 Music Worth Listening to. Cd Cover Classical Music Orchestra Ring. I'm listening to If I Should Lose You by Sadao Watanabe on 's Scrobbler for iOS. David Craggs Covers. Humor Legal William Shakespeare Shakespeare Meme Shakespeare Portrait Law School Humor School Jokes Lawyer Jokes Look At You Just For Laughs. On this page you can download Sadao Watanabe albums and mp3 songs compilations for free without registration. songs count. All68 Album42 EP1 Group Compilation8. Live15 Compilation2