Pink Floyd - The Final CutPerformer: Pink Floyd
Title: The Final Cut
Style: Prog Rock
Cat#: CK 38243
Label: CBS, Columbia
Size MP3 version: 1705 mb
Size FLAC version: 1905 mb
Pink Floyd - The Final Cut
|1||The Hero's Return|
|2||Two Suns In The Sunset|
|3||The Fletcher Memorial Home|
|4||The Final Cut|
|5||Your Possible Pasts|
|6||Not Now John|
|8||The Post War Dream|
|10||One Of The Few|
|11||The Gunners Dream|
|12||Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert|
|1C 064-65 042||Pink Floyd||The Final Cut (LP, Album, Gat)||Harvest||1C 064-65 042||Germany||1983|
|32DP 364||Pink Floyd||The Final Cut (CD, Album, RE)||CBS/Sony||32DP 364||Japan||1985|
|2C 070-65042||Pink Floyd||The Final Cut (LP, Album, Gat)||Harvest||2C 070-65042||France||1983|
|072-1650421||Pink Floyd||The Final Cut (LP, Album, Gat)||Harvest||072-1650421||Spain||1986|
|HM 115||Pink Floyd||The Final Cut (LP, Album)||Columbia||HM 115||South Korea||1983|
- Artwork – Artful Dodgers
- Composed By [All Songs] – Roger Waters
- Conductor [Conducted … By], Arranged By – Michael Kamen
- Cover, Design – Roger Waters
- Drums – Andy Newmark (tracks: 12)
- Engineer [Assistant Engineers] – Andy Canelle, Jules Bowen, Mike Nocito
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Andy Jackson, James Guthrie
- Management [Pink Floyd] – Steve O'Rourke
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Orchestra – The National Philharmonic Orchestra
- Organ [Hammond] – Andy Bown
- Other [Holophonics] – Hugo Zuccarelli
- Percussion – Ray Cooper
- Performer [Performed By] – David Gilmour, Nick Mason, Pink Floyd, Roger Waters
- Photography By – Willie Christie
- Piano, Harmonium – Michael Kamen
- Producer [Produced By] – James Guthrie, Michael Kamen, Roger Waters
- Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax] – Raphael Ravenscroft
- Written-By – R. Waters
- Engineer – Andy Jackson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andy Canelle, Jules Bowen, Mike Nocito
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Orchestra – National Philharmonic Orchestra
- Organ [Hammond] – Andy Bown
- Percussion – Ray Cooper
- Performer – David Gilmour, Nick Mason
- Producer, Engineer – James Guthrie
- Producer, Performer, Composed By – Roger Waters
- Producer, Piano, Organ [Harmonium], Conductor [Orchestra], Arranged By [Orchestra] – Michael Kamen
- Saxophone [Tenor] – Raphael Ravenscroft
Recorded in England at Mayfair, Olympic, Abbey Road, Eel Pie, Audio Internationsl, Rak, Hookend and The Billiard Room between July and December 1982. Mastered at The Mastering Lab.
℗ 1983 CBS Inc./© 1983 CBS Inc.
Made in Japan by CBS/Sony/Distribution CBS Records / CBS Disques S.A.To the right of the center hole, it says: "CK 38243" "DIDP 50053"
At the bottom edge of the label, it says: "CBS [logo] are trademarks of CBS Inc. Made in Japan."
"Compact Disc CSR" in the hub.
Matrix is identical to Japanese first pressing, 35DP-53 plus stamper code.
[NOT THIS} Later US pressings retain this text while also adding "Now Made In The U.S.A. © & ℗ 1983 CBS Inc. Manufactured by Columbia Records." to the area above the bar code on the left of the back cover. This is typical for CBS pressings of this period. Some US-made copies omit this additional text.[Quotes from back cover:]
record manufactured in japan by cbs/sony, tokyo, japan
© 1983 cbs inc./℗ 1983 cbs inc./ manufactured by cbs
Now Made In The U.S.A.
© 1983 CBS Inc./℗ 1983 CBS Inc./Manufactured by Columbia Records/CBS Inc.
Printed in U.S.A.
[Quotes from the liner notes:]
recorded in england at mayfair olympic abbey road
eel pie audio international rak hookend and
the billiard room between july and december 1982.
zuccarelli labs. ltd ©
copyright © 1983 by pink floyd music publisher
ltd., london, published and administered in the
u.s.a by unichappell music, inc. (bmi)
Columbia logo to the left of the center.
To the right of the center hole, it says: CK 38243
There is nothing written around (outside) the edge of the label.
[This is the 6th Columbia issue for the US.]
- Barcode: 9399702541623
- Label Code: LC 0149
- Other (Distribution Code): DIDP 364
- Matrix / Runout (MIRRORED): CDCBS61452 MADE BY DISCTRONICS B
- Barcode (String): 0 61213-38243 02
- Other (DADC): DIDP 50053
- Matrix / Runout: 35DP-53 61
- Barcode (As Printed): 0 7464-38243-2
- Barcode (Scanned): 074643824323
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 1A CK38243 02
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 1A CK38243 02
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 1A CK38243 01
- Other (Variant 1 Manufacturer Imprint On Hub): CMU P 28
- Other (Variant 2 Manufacturer Imprint On Hub): CMU P 48
- Other (Variant 3 Manufacturer Imprint On Hub): CMU P 35
- Other (Variant 4 Manufacturer Imprint On Hub): CMU P 39
- Other (Variant 5 Manufacturer Imprint On Hub): CMU P 31
- Rights Society: BMI
- Manufactured By – Disctronics Limited
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Pink Floyd Music Publishing Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Mayfair Studios
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Eel Pie Studios
- Recorded At – Audio International Studios
- Recorded At – RAK Studios
- Recorded At – Hookend Studios
- Recorded At – The Billiard Room
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
The Final Cut. The Hero's Return 2:56. The Fletcher Memorial Home 4:11. The Post War Dream 3:02. Pink Floyd - One Of The Few. Pink Floyd Abramus Digital, BMG Rights Management US, LLC, LatinAutor, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, CMRRA, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. This means that while this has the texture of classic Pink Floyd, somewhere between the brooding sections of The Wall and the monolithic menace of Animals, there are no songs or hooks to make these radio favorites. 12 tracks 43:14. As a result, some of the tracks in this album, including Your Possible Pasts , One of the Few , The Final Cut and The Heros Return , were originally meant for The Wall but were designated as not good enough for an album by guitarist David Gilmour, who was also vocally against the new political direction of the album. The grandiose tour that followed - a spectacular artistic achievement - was Waters' brainchild. One Of The Few 1:23. Released on March 21, 1983, Waters last Pink Floyd album sounds like the record Waters, who left the band not long after The Final Cut came out, needed to create to make his clean break. It comprises unused material from the previous Pink Floyd record, The Wall 1979, alongside new material recorded throughout 1982. Pink Floyd - The Final Cut 1983. The result is essentially a Roger Waters solo album, and its a superlative achievement on several levels. The Final Cut , Pink Floyd s 12th album, last record with Roger Waters and sorta sequel to The Wall , is many things. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Pink Floyd - Your Possible Pasts. The album was Waters' last with Pink Floyd. Pink Floyd BMG Rights Management US, LLC и другие авторские общества 1. Pink Floyd - The Post War Dream. Its a concept album, an abandoned soundtrack to The Wall movie and the last straw between the increasingly controlling Waters and his bandmates. Not Now John 5:01. Some say this is Roger Waters solo album with the rest of Pink Floyd as a support band, though the great guitar work of Gilmour is certainly adding to the strength of the album. Southampton Dock 2:13. All lead vocals performed by Roger Waters, except Not Now John by David Gilmour and Waters. It was the last album that featured longtime bassistvocalist Roger Waters, for he would leave the band after the release of this album due to lingering creative differences that plagued the band throughout the late 70s, as well as at least one potentially ruinous lawsuit. The story is Waters and hes the one who tells it. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. It was released on 21 March 1983 by Harvest Records in the Final Cut is an album released in 1983 by English progressive rock band Pink Floyd. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. One Of The Few 2011 - Remaster. 12 tracks 42:33. All tracks are written by Roger Waters. The Final Cut 4:46. When Pink Floyd began work on The Final Cut, it was spearheaded by Waters, who wrote all the songs and did nearly all the vocals. The Gunner's Dream 5:07. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Pink Final Cut is an album released in 1983 by English progressive rock band Pink Floyd. Your Possible Pasts. The Final Cut was a pivotal album for the band. Listen free to Pink Floyd The Final Cut The Post War Dream, Your Possible Pasts and more. The Final Cut is the twelfth studio album by English rock band Pink Floyd, released on 21 March 1983 in the United Kingdom and on 2 April in the United States through Harvest and Columbia Records. Title: The Final Cut Artist: Pink Floyd Released: March 21, 1983 UK, April 2, 1983 US Total Length: 43:27 original album, 46:40 2004 re-issue Label: Harvest, EMI UK, Columbia, Capitol US. Get Your Filthy Hands Off My Desert 1:19. Pink Floyd. David Gilmour sings on only one track and keyboardist Richard Wright had already quit. ARESA и другие авторские общества 8. Entirely written by Roger Waters, this is the last Pink Floyd album with Waters. the Final Cut In the Style of Pink Floyd. Roger Waters. The Final Cut - Pink Floyd. Songs in album Pink Floyd - The Final Cut Remastered 2018. Pink Floyd - The Gunner's Dream. With The Final Cut, Pink Floyd caps its career in classic form, and leader Roger Waters - for whom the group has long since become little more than a pseudonym - finally steps out from behind the Wall where last we left him. It is also one of their most political albums mainly criticising the British role in the Falkland war. The Final Cut subtitle: A Requiem for the Post War Dream by Roger Waters is the twelfth studio album by English rock band Pink Floyd, released on 21 March 1983 in the United Kingdom and on 2 April in the United States through Harvest and Columbia Records. Your Possible Pasts 4:22. Paranoid Eyes 3:40. Their previous album was The Wall in 1979, which was wildly successful but led to tensions in the group as Roger Waters asserted control. The theme of the album was the repercussions of war. The even bent of the arrangements, where the music is used as texture, not music, means that The Final Cut purposely alienates all but the dedicated listener. The Final Cut is the twelfth studio album by English progressive rock group Pink Floyd. Pink Floyd - The Hero's Return