Mahavishnu Orchestra - Visions Of The Emerald Beyond
|4||If I Could See||1:18|
|5||Eternity's Breath - Part 1||3:10|
|8||On The Way Home To Earth||4:45|
|10||Eternity's Breath - Part 2||4:50|
|13||Can't Stand Your Funk||2:08|
|PC 33411||Mahavishnu Orchestra||Visions Of The Emerald Beyond (LP, Album, Pit)||Columbia||PC 33411||US||1975|
|WPC 33411||Mahavishnu Orchestra||Visions Of The Emerald Beyond (LP, Album, RE, Gat)||Columbia||WPC 33411||Canada||1978|
|467904 2, COL 467904 2||Mahavishnu Orchestra||Visions Of The Emerald Beyond (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Columbia, Columbia||467904 2, COL 467904 2||Europe||1991|
|CT 46867, CT46867||Mahavishnu Orchestra||Visions Of The Emerald Beyond (Cass, Album, RE, RM)||Columbia, Legacy, Columbia, Legacy||CT 46867, CT46867||US||1991|
|WPC 33411, PC 33411||Mahavishnu Orchestra||Visions Of The Emerald Beyond (LP, Album, Gat)||Columbia, CBS Inc.||WPC 33411, PC 33411||Canada||1975|
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone – Russel Tubbs
- Bass Guitar, Contrabass, Vocals – Ralphe Armstrong
- Cadenza – Steven Kindler (tracks: A5)
- Cello – Phillip Hirschi
- Composed By – Mahavishnu John McLaughlin (tracks: A1 to A6, B2 to B7), Michael Walden (tracks: B1)
- Coordinator [Equipment] – Greg DiGiovine
- Design [Sleeve], Illustration – Ashok Chris Poisson
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Michael Walden
- Electric Violin, Electric Violin [Electric Baritone Violin] – Jean-Luc Ponty
- Engineer [Recording] – Ken Scott
- Guitar [6 String], Twelve-String Guitar, Vocals – Mahavishnu John McLaughlin
- Keyboards, Vocals – Gayle Moran
- Management – Nathan Weiss
- Producer – Mahavishnu John McLaughlin, Ken Scott
- Tape Op [Tape Operator] – David Whitman, Dennis McKay
- Technician – Ron Costa
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn, Flute, Vocals – Bob Knapp
- Violin [First] – Steven Kindler
- Violin [Second], Vocals – Carol Shive
Recorded at Electric Lady Studios, New York City, Dec 4th-14th 1974.
Mixed at Trident Studios, London, Dec 16th-24th 1974.
© ℗ 1975 CBS Inc.
Manufactured by CBS/SONY Inc. (Tokyo Japan) / ® CBS, Inc./ SONY ® Sony Corp./ pn, sn (kp)
Includes Japanese liner notes.
- Recorded At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mixed At – Trident Studios
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Manufactured By – CBS/Sony Inc.
Visions of the Emerald Beyond is an album by the jazz fusion group Mahavishnu Orchestra, and the second released by its second incarnation. According to the liner notes, the album was recorded at Electric Lady Studios in New York City from December 4 until December 14, 1974. It was then mixed at Trident Studios in London from December 16 until December 24, 1974. This poem by Sri Chinmoy titled Visions of the Emerald Beyond, was printed on the album cover. Visions of the Emerald Beyond - Mahavishnu Orchestra. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Mahavishnu Orchestra. Original Album Classics. SME от лица компании Legacy Recordings BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. Warner Chappell, LatinAutor, CMRRA и другие авторские общества 4. SME от лица компании Legacy Recordings LatinAutor, CMRRA, BMI - Broadcast Music Inc. Warner Chappell и другие авторские общества 3. Songs in album Mahavishnu Orchestra - Visions Of The Emerald Beyond 1975. Mahavishnu Orchestra - Eternity's Breath. Part 1. Part 2. Mahavishnu Orchestra - Lila's Dance. Mahavishnu Orchestra - Can't Stand Your Funk. Mahavishnu Orchestra - Pastoral. Mahavishnu Orchestra - Faith. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Love Devotion Surrender with the Mahavishnu Orchestra. The Inner Mounting Flame with John McLaughlin. Between Nothingness & Eternity. Unreleased Tracks From Between Nothingness & Eternity. Lesen Sie Rezensionen und Empfehlungen und informieren Sie sich über Tracklisten, beteiligte free to Mahavishnu Orchestra Visions of the Emerald Beyond Eternity's Breath, Part 1, Eternity's Breath, Part 2 and more. 13 tracks 40:24. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the Orchestra : Visions of the Emerald Beyond,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Mahavishnu Orchestra was a very powerful group, having the sophisticated improvisations of electic free-jazz. John made a name for himself while working with the famous trumpeter Miles Davis during his early explorations into electric instrumentation, which were the very first steps into the jazz-rock realm in the late 60s. The album was made to listen to it all in one shot, since many of the tunes are connected with others. It retains the same great spirit of their previous works, but does often fray into funk territory, which the band didnt explore before