John Williams , The London Symphony Orchestra - Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (The Original Soundtrack From The Motion Picture)Performer: John Williams , The London Symphony Orchestra
Title: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (The Original Soundtrack From The Motion Picture)
Style: Soundtrack, Score
Cat#: 2394 257
Size MP3 version: 2713 mb
Size FLAC version: 1791 mb
Genre: Classical / Media
John Williams , The London Symphony Orchestra - Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (The Original Soundtrack From The Motion Picture)
|1||Star Wars (Main Theme)||5:49|
|2||The Imperial March (Darth Vader's Theme)||2:59|
|3||The Battle In The Snow||3:48|
|4||Yoda And The Force||4:01|
|5||The Training Of Jedi Knight||3:17|
|7||Han Solo And The Princess (Love Theme)||3:25|
|9||The Asteroid Field||4:10|
|RS-2-4201||John Williams , The London Symphony Orchestra||John Williams , The London Symphony Orchestra - Star Wars / The Empire Strikes Back (2xLP, Album, Pit)||RSO||RS-2-4201||US||1980|
|2394 257||John Williams , The London Symphony Orchestra||John Williams , The London Symphony Orchestra - Star Wars / The Empire Strikes Back (O Império Contra-Ataca) (LP, Album)||RSO||2394 257||Brazil||1980|
|09026 68773 2||John Williams||The Empire Strikes Back (The Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) (2xCD, Album, RE, RM)||RCA Victor||09026 68773 2||Australia||1997|
|2394 257||John Williams , The London Symphony Orchestra||John Williams , The London Symphony Orchestra - Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back (The Original Soundtrack From The Motion Picture) (LP, Album)||RSO||2394 257||Greece||1980|
|TRSS 023, 3216 257||The London Symphony Orchestra||Star Wars / The Empire Strikes Back (Cass)||RSO, RSO||TRSS 023, 3216 257||UK||1980|
- Art Direction – Glenn Ross, Tim Owens
- Bassoon – John Orford, Martin Gatt, Nicholas Hunka, Peter Francis , Robert Bourton
- Cello – Clive Gillinson, David Powrie, Douglas Cummings, Francis Saunders, Jack Long, Kenneth Law, Martin Robinson, Maurice Meulien, Nigel Pinkett, Paul Kegg, Ray Adams , Rod McGrath
- Clarinet – Jack Brymer, John Stenhouse, Ronald Moore, Roy Jowitt, Ted Planas
- Composed By, Conductor, Producer – John Williams
- Design – Murry Whiteman, Tim Bryant
- Double Bass – Arthur Griffiths, Bruce Mollison, Gerald Newson, John Cooper , John Hill , Pashanko Dimitroff, Paul Marrion, Robin McGee, Simon Hetherington
- Engineer [Recording] – Eric Tomlinson
- Engineer [Remixing] – John Neal
- Flute – Francis Nolan, Lowry Sanders, Peter Lloyd , Richard Taylor
- Harp – Clifford Lantaff, Nuala Herbert, Renata Scheffel-Stein, Thelma Owen
- Horns – Anthony Chidell, David Cripps, Denzil Floyd, Graham Warren, James Brown , James Quaife, Jeffrey Bryant, John Rooke, Terry Johns
- Lacquer Cut By – F
- Liner Notes – Alan Arnold
- Management [Personnel Manager] – John Duffy
- Music Librarian [Librarian] – Henry Greenwood
- Oboe – Anthony Camden, Geoffrey Browne, John Lawley, Michael Jeans, Roger Lord
- Percussion – David Johnson , Jack Lees, Keith Millar, Michael Frye, Ray Northcott, Russell Jordan, Stephen Henderson
- Performer – The London Symphony Orchestra
- Piano, Celesta, Electric Piano – Leslie Pearson, Michael Reeves, Robert Noble
- Supervised By [Recording Supervised By] – Lionel Newman
- Synthesizer – Ann Odell, Brian Gascoigne, Francis Monkman
- Timpani – Kurtahans Goedicke
- Trombone – Arthur Wilson , Denis Wick, Eric Crees, Frank Mathison, Roger Brenner, Roger Groves
- Trumpet – Gerry Ruddock, Ian MacIntosh, James Watson , Malcolm Hall, Maurice Murphy, Norman Archibald, Ralph Izen, Stanley Woods, William Lang
- Tuba – James Anderson , John Fletcher , Patrick Harrild
- Viola – Alexander Taylor, Brian Clarke , David Hume, Eric Cuthbertson, Michael Mitchell , Patrick Hooley , Patrick Vermont, Peter Norriss, Richard Holttum, Roger Welch, William Krasnik, William Sumpton
- Violin [1st] – Brian Gaulton, Brian Smith , Colin Renwick, Cyril Reuben , David Llewellyn, Dennis Gaines, Irvine Arditti, Lennox Mackenzie, Michael Davis , Nigel Broadbent, Norman Clarke, Paul Willey, Robert Clark, Robert Retallick, Stanley Castle, Sidney Colter
- Violin [2nd] – Alan Merrick, David Ellis , David Goodall, David Williams , Donald Stewart, Edward Barry, Geoffrey Creese, Jack Steadman, John Ford , Neil Watson, Nicholas Maxted-Jones, Sam Artis, Terry Morton, Thomas Cook, Thomas Swift, Warwick Hill, William Brown
Recorded at Anvil Recording Studios, Denham, England.
Recorded on December 27-29, 1979 & January 7-10, 17, 18, 1980.
Remixed at Twentieth Century Fox Studios, Los Angeles, CA.
Published by Fox Fanfare Music, Inc. and Bantha Music (BMI).
© ℗ 1980 Lucasfilm Ltd.
Manufactured and marketed by RSO Records.
Distributed by Polygram Distribution, Inc.
- Rights Society: n©b
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side A): 2394 257 A 5 P 80 F 710
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, side B): 2394 257 B 5 P 80 F 710
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Lucasfilm Ltd.
- Manufactured By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – RSO Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – PolyGram Distribution, Inc., New York
- Recorded At – Anvil Recording Studios
- Remixed At – Twentieth Century Fox Studios
- Published By – Fox Fanfare Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bantha Music
- Lacquer Cut At – Rosenborg Studio
- Pressed By – Musikkindustri A/S
The score from The Empire Strikes Back, composed by John Williams, was recorded in eighteen sessions at Anvil Studios over three days in December 1979 and a further six days in January 1980 with Williams conducting the London Symphony Orchestra. Between Star Wars and The Empire Strikes Back, Williams had also worked with the London Symphony Orchestra for the scores to the films The Fury, Superman and Dracula. The score earned another Academy Award nomination for Williams. Again, the score was. 1 - Soundtrack Orchestra. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Star Trek the Motion Picture: End Title. High School Music Band. Music from the Star Wars Saga. The City of Prague Philarmonic Orchestra, London Music Works. John Williams: The Definitive Collection Volume 1 - Star Wars. The City of Prague Philarmonic Orchestra. Star Wars. Performer, Orchestra The London Symphony Orchestra. Producer, Composed By, Conductor John Williams 4. Recorded By Eric Tomlinson. Star Wars V - The Rebel Fleet, End Title 6:27. Star Wars- The Imperial March Darth Vader's Theme 3:07. Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back - Han Solo and the Princess Love Theme 3:28. Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back Soundtrack - 17. Finale 6:27. Star Wars Main Theme Full 5:52. Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back Soundtrack - 14. The Duel 4:02. Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back Soundtrack - 09. Battle in the Snow 3:47. All of this cacophony is really just a setup for the introduction of the series' most coveted piece of music, The Imperial March Darth Vader's Theme. Album 1980 17 Songs. Star Wars Main Theme. John Williams & London Symphony Orchestra. Yoda's Theme. The Training of a Jedi Knight. The Heroics of Luke and Han. The Imperial March Darth Vader's Theme. Departure of Boba Fett. Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back The Imperial March - John Towner Williams. Star Wars, Episode V The Empire Strikes Back: The Imperial March - London Symphony Orchestra, The Hollywood Bowl Symphony Orchestra, Sergei Prokofieff, Copland. Like on my previous review of the Star Wars soundtrack. The packaging is the same. The holo design on the discs are different. This one has the design of the Empire's emblem on it with Empire Strikes Back across the bottom,. Its a two cd set. It sounds as good as it does on the movie. Just as many people feel that The Empire Strikes Back is the best film of the Original Trilogy, there are those who feel that its score is the best score of the Original Trilogy as well. They'll get no argument from me. Read more. Battle in the Snow. John Williams - The London Symphony Orchestra. John Williams. Covered by 2 artists. Covered by Galactic Empire. Covered by 19 artists. Report error. Discover The Original. SecondHandSongs is building the most comprehensive source of cover song information. Music licensing. John Williams, London Symphony Orchestra. Yoda and the Force - Продолжительность: 4:03 John