Doc Severinsen - Doc Severinsen & Strings
Written-By – B. Bacharach
|2||Love Was Here Before The Stars|
Written-By – H. David - B. Bacharach
|3||That's What Love's About|
Written-By – M. Evans
|4||Summer's Coming Back!|
Written-By – J. Wallowitch, N. Eliot
Written-By – J. Webb
Written-By – A. C. Jobim
|7||The Maria Theme|
Written-By – V. Young
Written-By – M. Evans
Written-By – C. Komeda
|10||If We Lived On The Top Of A Mountain|
Written-By – B. Mason, L. Reed
Written-By – E. Lobo, G. Guarnieri
|12||Samba De Orfeu|
Written-By – Maria, Bonfa
|SCMD 505||Doc Severinsen||Doc Severinsen And Strings (LP, Album)||Command||SCMD 505||UK||1968|
|RS 937 SD||Doc Severinsen||Doc Severinsen & Strings (LP, Album)||ABC Records, Command||RS 937 SD||US||1968|
- Alto Saxophone – Sid Cooper (tracks: A1)
- Arranged By – Marion Evans
- Cello – George Ricci (tracks: B3)
- Cowbell [Brazilian] – Bobby Rosengarden (tracks: A5)
- Design [Cover] – Daniel Pezza
- Drums – Bobby Rosengarden (tracks: B2), Ed Shaughnessy (tracks: A6)
- Electric Guitar – Al Casamenti (tracks: A1)
- Engineer, Mastered By – George Piros
- English Horn – Don Ashworth (tracks: A4)
- Flugelhorn – Doc Severinsen, Doc Severinsen (tracks: A4, B5, B6)
- Flute – Al Klink (tracks: A4), Romeo Penque (tracks: A5, B4), Walt Levinsky (tracks: A5, B4)
- Guitar – Al Casamenti (tracks: A5, B4)
- Guitar [Gut String] – Al Casamenti (tracks: A2)
- Harpsichord – Derek Smith (tracks: A1, B5)
- Oboe – Romeo Penque (tracks: B2, B3)
- Photography By – Norman Trigg
- Piano – Ross Tompkins (tracks: A6, B1)
- Piccolo Flute – Al Klink (tracks: B1), Don Ashworth (tracks: B1), Walt Levinsky (tracks: A3, B2)
- Producer [Originated And Produced By] – Robert Byrne, Loren Becker
- Rhythm Guitar – Bucky Pizzarelli (tracks: A5)
- Tenor Saxophone – Al Klink (tracks: A6, B6)
- Trumpet – Doc Severinsen (tracks: A1-A3, A5-A6, B1-B4)
- Violin – George Ockner (tracks: B3)
- Vocals – Teresa Rinaldi (tracks: A2)
A2 from the Paramount picture "For Whom The Bell Tolls"
A5 from the movie "Black Orpheus"
B5 from "Rosemary's Baby"
A1 - Colgems Music, Inc. (ASCAP)
A2 - Famous Music Corp. (ASCAP)
A3 - Corcovado Music Corp. (BMI)
A4 - Canopy Music (ASCAP)
A5 - Anne-Rachel Music Corp. (ASCAP)
A6 - Jockey Music (ASCAP)
B1 - Miller Music Corp. (ASCAP)
B2 - Duchess Music Corp. (BMI)
B3 - Jennifer Music (ASCAP)
B4 - Blue Seas Music & Jac Music Co. Inc. (ASCAP)
B5 - Famous Music Corp. (ASCAP)
B6 - Croma Music Co., Inc. (ASCAP)
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Runout): 937 SA-155 XX MII
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, Label): 937-S-A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Runout): 937 SB-155 XX SD
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, Label): 937-S-B
- Record Company – ABC Records, Inc.
- Record Company – Grand Award Record Co., Inc.
- Published By – Colgems Music, Inc.
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Published By – Corcovado Music Corp.
- Published By – Canopy Music
- Published By – Anne-Rachel Music Corp.
- Published By – Jockey Music
- Published By – Miller Music Corp.
- Published By – Duchess Music Corp.
- Published By – Jennifer Music
- Published By – Blue Seas Music
- Published By – JAC Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Croma Music Co. Inc.
Carl Hilding Doc Severinsen born July 7, 1927 is an American jazz trumpeter who led the band for The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson. Severinsen was born in Arlington, Oregon, to Minnie Mae 18971998 and Carl Severinsen 18981972. Carl Severinsen was born in Germany to a Danish father and a Swiss mother. He was nicknamed Doc after his father, the only dentist in Arlington. His father played violin and wanted him to play, too, but Severinsen wanted to play trombone. Because his arms were. Doc Severinsen - Doc Severinsen & Strings 1968. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Pop Jazz. Doc Severinsen. Label: Command - RS 937SD Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Stereo Country: US Style: Easy Listening Playing Time: 00:33:25 Quality: mp3, 44. 1 kHz, 320 kbps, Stereo Size: 77. 5 MB. Songs in album Doc Severinsen - Doc Severinsen & Strings 1968. Doc Severinsen - Bond Street. Doc Severinsen - The Maria Theme. Doc Severinsen - Wave. Doc Severinsen - Macart. Doc doing the weather on WCCO radio Minneapolis. He was in studio promoting his concerts with the Minnesota Orchestra, April 12 at 8 pm and April 13 at 2 pm at Orchestra Hall. Doc Severinsen And Friends - From The Archives - Doc Severinsen. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Alto Saxophone Sid Cooper Cello George Ricci Drums Bobby Rosengarden, Ed Shaughnessy English Horn Don Ashworth Flugelhorn Doc Severinsen Guitar Al Casamenti, Bucky Pizzarelli Harpsichord. Heeeeeres Johnny That lead-in, followed by a big band trumpet blast, was the landmark of late night television for three decades. The Johnny was Johnny Carson, the announcer was Ed McMahon and the bandleader was Doc Severinsen. His musicianship keeps this iconic American music fresh to this day. Listen free to Doc Severinsen Doc Severinsen & Strings Bond Street, The Maria Theme From the Paramount Picture For Whom the Bell Tolls and more. 12 tracks 34:01. Carl Hilding Doc Severinsen born July 7, 1927 in Arlington, Oregon is an American pop and jazz trumpeter, best known for leading the NBC Orchestra in the Johnny Carson era. During the 1950s and 1960s, Severinsen put out a number of albums of jazz standards, over which he performed very melodic solos. Easy Listening Severinsen - Greatest Hits FULL ALBUM TRACKLIST 01- After You've Gone 02- Bluesette 03- Cry Me a River 04- Don't Worry 'Bout Me 05- I'm Confessin'