Chris Strickland - Excruciating Circumstances In The Kingdom Of EndsPerformer: Chris Strickland
Title: Excruciating Circumstances In The Kingdom Of Ends
Style: Drone, Contemporary, Minimal, Experimental
Released: 15 Aug 2016
Label: Notice Recordings
Size MP3 version: 2154 mb
Size FLAC version: 2576 mb
Genre: Electronic / Classical
Chris Strickland - Excruciating Circumstances In The Kingdom Of Ends
|1||Kingdom of Ends|
Recorded By – Patrick CoulombeViolin – Guido del FabbroWhistle, Sounds [Glass Jars, Paper, Hair, Key, Sine Waves, Field Recordings] – Chris Strickland
|2||A Little White Space|
Flute – Solomiya MorozRecorded By – Andrea Jane CornellSounds [Objects, Field Recordings, Sine Waves] – Chris Strickland
Sounds [Acoustically Filtered Broadband Noise, Sine Waves, Resonating Tin Foil] – Chris Strickland Violin – Guido del Fabbro
- Artwork [Printed By] – John Fitzgerald
- Composed By – Chris Strickland
- Cover ['Unemployed', 1925] – Käthe Kollwitz
- Layout – E. Lindorff-Ellery
- Mastered By – Branic Howard
A1 recorded live July 25, 2013 at CKUT studios, Montréal, Québec.
A2 recorded live at CKUT, July 18th, 2012.
B recorded live May 23, 2012 at Espace Project.
Released on white hand-labelled cassette shell with letterpressed j-card and insert.
- Printed By – Fitzgerald Letterpress
- Manufactured By – National Audio Company
- Mastered At – Cloud City Sound