Alice In Chains - Jar Of FliesPerformer: Alice In Chains
Title: Jar Of Flies
Style: Alternative Rock, Grunge, Acoustic
Cat#: 474855 2, COL 474855 2
Size MP3 version: 2510 mb
Size FLAC version: 1235 mb
Alice In Chains - Jar Of Flies
|2||I Stay Away||4:13|
|3||Swing On This||4:01|
|4||Whale & Wasp||2:35|
- Art Direction, Design [A.D] – M. Maurer
- Bass, Guitar, Vocals [Additional] – Mike Inez
- Cello [Violoncello] – Justine Foy
- Drums, Percussion – Sean Kinney
- Engineer, Mixed By – Toby "Ted, Trevor, Tab, Taylor, Tony, Todd, Tito, Trent, Timothy, Tyler, Thomas, Tilly, Terry" Wright
- Guitar [Guitars], Vocals – Jerry Cantrell
- Harmonica – David Atkinson
- Lyrics By – Cantrell (tracks: 4, 6), Staley (tracks: 1 to 3, 7)
- Management – Susan Silver
- Music By – Cantrell, Inez (tracks: 1 to 3, 7), Kinney (tracks: 2, 7)
- Photography By – Rocky Schenck
- Photography By [Band Photo] – Pete Cronin
- Photography By [Electron Microscope Photos] – Alicia K. Thompson
- Producer – Alice In Chains
- Technician [Londong Bridge Assistant] – Jon Plum
- Technician [Scream Assistant] – Liz Sroka
- Viola – April Acevez
- Violin – Matthew Weiss, Rebecca Clemons-Smith
- Vocals – Layne Staley
- Vocals [Additional] – Darrel Peters, Randy Biro
Comes in regular clear tray jewelcase with 10-pages-booklet.
Written & recorded at London Bridge Studio, Seattle, September 7, 1993 - September 14, 1993.
Mixed at Scream Studio September 17, 1993 - September 22, 1993.
Mastered at Precision Mastering.
℗ & © 1994 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Distribution Sony Music
Tracks 1 and 3 © 1993 Jack Lord Music / Michael Inez Music / Buttnugget Publishing (ASCAP).
Tracks 2 and 7 © 1993 Jack Lord Music / Michael Inez Music / Buttnugget Publishing / Lungclam Music (ASCAP).
Tracks 4 to 6 © 1993 Buttnugget Publishing (ASCAP).
Catalogue number on backcover "COL 474855 2". "474855 2" on spine and CD.
Made in Austria.
- Barcode: 5 099747 485527
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0162
- Other (Distribution Code): CB 701
- Other (Sony Format Code): CDM
- Other (Sony Code (Back Cover, Disc Face, Booklet)): 01-474855-10
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 (DADC Austria Printed In Logo Form)): 01-474855-10 11 B1 DADC Austria
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2 (DADC Austria Printed In Logo Form)): 01-474855-10 11 B8 DADC Austria
- Record Company – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Pressed By – DADC Austria
- Recorded At – London Bridge Studio
- Mixed At – Scream Studios
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Published By – Jack Lord Music
- Published By – Michael Inez Music
- Published By – Buttnugget Publishing
- Published By – Lungclam Music
Jar of Flies is the second studio EP by the American rock band Alice in Chains, released on January 25, 1994 through Columbia Records. It is the first EP of Flies is the third studio EP by the American rock band Alice in Chains, released on January 25, 1994, through Columbia Records. This is Alice in Chains' second acoustic EP, preceded by 1992's Sap, and it is the first EP in music history to debut at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 chart, with the first week sales exceeding 141,000 copies in the United States. The EP was self-produced by the band and recorded over the course of a week at the London Bridge Studio in Seattle. The tracks No Excuses, I. Jar Of Flies - Alice In Chains. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Jar of Flies Tracklist. Rotten Apple Lyrics. Nutshell Lyrics. The EPs first single, No Excuses, debuted at 1 on the Billboard Mainstream Rock chart and is one of Alice in Chains' most successful tracks. Jar of Flies Q&A. Harmonica David Atkinson. Violin Matthew Weiss & Rebecca Clemons-Smith. Viola April Acevez. Violoncello Justine Foy. Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Alice In Chains. Case in point is the 1994 EP Jar of Flies. Coming after two unrelentingly heavy albums like Facelift and Dirt, a laid back, almost mellow collection of material is about the last thing you'd have expected from Alice in Chains, yet it never seemed out of character. The disc starts off with a pair of very slow-paced songs that retain the gloom and atmosphere of Dirt, if not that album's fury. I always thought the album showed maturity and confidence in the band, to attempt something so ambitious and to create something so wonderful and successful in the process. Alice in Chains - Jar Of Flies 1994. of Flies is an EP by rock band Alice in Chains. The EP consists of seven tracks. This EP is a classic. The instrumentals on songs like Nutshell and Whale and Wasp are nostalgic and amazing. The vocals are beautiful. It has lots of variety and dark meanings to the songs. While Whale and Wasp is an instrumental, it also tells a story of sadness and a loss of hope. The beginning of Rotten Apple has a really good lead up. Don't Follow has a good harmonica section. Listen free to Alice in Chains Jar of Flies Rotten Apple Album Version, Nutshell and more. Jar of Flies is the third studio EP by the American rock band Alice in Chains, released on January 25, 1994 through Columbia Records. It is the firstListen free to Alice in Chains Jar of Flies Rotten Apple Album Version, Nutshell and more. 7 tracks 31:20. It is the first EP in music history to debut at number one on the Billboard 200 Chart and was well-received by critics. It is the first read more. But where Dirt found catharsis in its unrelenting darkness and depravity, Jar of Flies is about living with the consequences, full of deeply felt reflections on loneliness, self-imposed isolation, and lost human connections. The mood is still hopelessly bleak, but the poignant, introspective tone produces a sense of acceptance that's actually soothing, in a funereal sort of way. Album 1994 7 Songs. Related Music Videos. No Excuses. Alice In Chains. I Stay Away. More by Alice In Chains. The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here