No Warnings and notice
Q110 S.R.L. – Ciao L'Aquila
TOURISM SERVICES | TRAINING
S.S. 17 OVEST – Complesso Panorama pal.b
The main activity affects the 'whole area of continuing education, higher and vocational education, with direct management of training: training needs analysis, design, delivery, monitoring final report. It also offers consulting services and technical assistance, access to sources of private and public funding (European Funds and Regional Interprofessional Funds) with the management of their practices.
The Q110 carries out training courses tailored, tailored to the specific needs of workers and enterprises, in line with the guidelines of the market. The training aims to:
- Promote employment;
- Promote the development and innovation of business;
- Contribute to the affirmation of an entrepreneurial class capable of managing change and look to the future
- To promote continuing education to acquire skills more specific;
- Provide opportunities for in-depth on issues of great importance;
- Involvement with training initiatives that promote discussion and experience
Q110's mission is to be a workshop of ideas, proposals advanced training, experimentation and innovation continues. Its training allows you to extend and refine the knowledge, tools, and techniques to master to be successful. Q110 is an alternative to meet the growth needs of those looking for work, workers, professionals, business owners and managers who believe in the knowledge economy and make the "quality of knowledge" their real strength and competitiveness. In the field of business services is aimed primarily at small and medium-sized enterprises, to increase the competitive capacity.